Red Alert Brake Light System | Queens, New York
What does R.E.D. Alert do?
Red alert activates the third brake light to emit four powerful half second pulses when the brakes are initially applied which dramatically increases the chances of getting the attention of distracted drivers. Red Alert can be installed on virtually any car, truck or SUV.
Why should a vehicle have R.E.D. Alert?
Independent studies have shown the following:
- Pulsing third brake lights improve the reaction time of a driver in a trailing vehicle by approximately 50%. Source: National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- A distracted driver is 69% more like to notice a vehicle stopping if it has a pulsing third brake light (NHTSA)
- 90% of rear end collisions are avoidable if the following driver had one more second of warning. Source: (NHTSA)
- A pulsing brake light increases a driver’s reaction distance by 14.5 feet at 50MPH and 20 feet at 65MPH. Source: Daimler Benz Safety Study
- The human eye recognizes dynamic flashing light more quickly than it recognizes static solid lights Source: AMAHURT Study
We strongly believe that every vehicle on the road should be equipped with R.E.D. Alert. Contact Star Subaru for details.